All in one movement, zig-zag the ball from front to back before faking a pass and dragging it back!
Step in front of the ball and use your strongest foot’s in-step to push it behind your standing foot, before flicking it forward with your toes.
Next, adjust your feet, reconnect with the ball and knock it forward before dragging it back.
Want to take this tek into a game?
Remove the fake pass, add more power to your flick at the end of the zig-zag and watch the ball panna the incoming defender.
You’ve got it, readers – ball mastery on point!
- Use your weaker foot to step in front of the ball!
- Take a light touch behind standing foot!
- Use your sole to drag the ball back!
- Practise it slow, before adding speed!
- And, as always, finish in style!
What are you waiting for? Lace up the boots and get to it, readers!
Nailed this week’s challenge? Upload your video below and we’ll add it to our #TekkersTuesday highlights reel!